Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1424262728

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. Anybody check out PSVR2 yet?

2. Evilmog posted in the haul thread that he just picked one up, along with a PS5. I’ve heard that GT7 is awesome with it.

3. Nice. Checked it out briefly. Pretty nice (compared to my 2016 Vive, and what I've used of the Quest series).

So far the game I liked the most was this short (~1 hr) narrative called Before Your Eyes that uses blinking as a mechanic. And that new Humanity game is pretty cool too!

GT7 would be sick with a racing wheel in the mix too...

4. The VR2 is awesome. Haven’t felt this amazing and magic with videogames since moving from 2d to 3d games.
    Really digging Pavlov. I’m super impressed by how much motion you can do. It’s rather incredible.

5. Broken Silicon brings up some very interesting facts for the (likely) PS5 Pro hardware, with rumors ramping up lately.

6. I'll get a PS5 pro when the sequel to Ghosts of Tsushima. Hopefully they change the form factor of the system as well. Current PS5's look gross.

7. I really like doing these mid generation updates instead of shrinking the generation lifespan, honestly.