Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. Standard PS4 is $300. I’m not sure about the Pro. I haven’t seen either at retail for months.

Congratulations for quitting the smokes.

2. Skip the PS4, there is virtually no reason to get one with the PS5 (ignoring the scarcity for a moment).

3. When you do buy the PS5, I suggest getting a PS4 controller for the PS4 BC games, you don't want to wear out the more expensive PS5 controllers.

4. I use one of the charging docks so getting two PS5 controllers was just more practical. I do really like the feel of the PS5 controller now that I'm used to it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    When you do buy the PS5, I suggest getting a PS4 controller for the PS4 BC games, you don't want to wear out the more expensive PS5 controllers.
    What are you talking about, a PS4 controller is like $60. It's negligibly different.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    What are you talking about, a PS4 controller is like $60. It's negligibly different.

He’s talking about using a DS4 controller for the PS4 games, instead of putting the wear and tear on the more expensive PS5 controllers which are about $70. My last 2 PS4 controllers were only $50 at Walmart.
    Last edited by gamevet; 20 Aug 2021 at 05:02 PM.

7. This just pisses me off! Fuck you Tommy!

Douchebag even sets it on his greasy looking stove.

Attached Images Attached Images

8. I have still never seen a PS5 in the wild. The dozen or so consoles that arrive sell out before anyone really knows they've arrived. What a fucking joke of a launch. I'm having a blast with all the new Genesis games coming out and playing Minecraft with my kids, and I have zero interest in either one of these "next gen" consoles. When I see one at a store and there are more games, maybe I'll bite. If not, whatever.

9. My Walmart order, from late May, still hasn't shipped and I have no reason to believe it ever will.

I'm with Melf, whenever it happens it happens. I don't really care.

10. I’m in the don’t care camp too. It just pisses me off when a guy like this is waving his dick in peoples faces, that he also limited edition Xbox’s that scalpers like him hoarded up. Dumbass people need to stop buying from these losers.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Aug 2021 at 08:50 AM.