Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 324244454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Are you just comparing the first week or two in office? Is it possible this president issued a lot of day one EO's to counter EO's of the previous President? A pervious President who issued more EO's per year than any other President, 69 last year and 14 in the first 19 days of 2021. EO overuse are a symptom of the legislative branch failing to get anything done.

I spent too much time looking through all these: http://www.federalregister.gov/presi...ecutive-orders
    Yes, just comparing the first few weeks. Trump certainly was guilty of EO overuse but that was also a product of having a House that absolutely couldn't stand the guy. I guess it just doesn't jive with the "unity" nonsense - these EO's fly in the face of Republicans.

I agree with Cal, above, our government is busted and there are elites on both side of the fence running things with little regard for the "little" people.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    With Biden, we’ll have a new Middle East war and a return of foreign terrorist attacks on US soil.
    Well I got the geography wrong, but just like the flood of executive orders, Biden is wasting no time securing his reelection bid.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. All the 'unity' nonsense is just an excuse for Biden not to do anything remotely progressive.
    I would imagine most of the people that voted for Biden would rather he antagonize the unscrupulous cowards who polished Trumps boots for the last four years.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    All the 'unity' nonsense is just an excuse for Biden not to do anything remotely progressive.
    Yup. All I'm hoping is that he can somehow get this fucking virus under control just long enough for New Zealand to let in some skilled migrant visas from Americans and then I'm out.

5. Not surprising.

6. Covid is basically over now. Time to ween ‘em off the teet.

7. Maybe Biden isn’t as much of a CCP puppet as I thought? https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/20...i-restrictions
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I never thought I'd see the day that Trump & CNN were in complete agreement about Biden trying to keep things in check with the border policies.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL