Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 66767879808182 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 821

Thread: The Biden Presidency

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I read. I don't fully understand what you write because it's slightly mentally divergent and doesn't seem to follow logic.Most of the time you are far enough off point there isn't really a valid response.

    Seems more feels than reals, but to each their own.
    If you're actually struggling to follow simple argument from analogy, it might be you who doesn't follow.

    I have a philosophy degree, I understand applied logic, I have the receipts. You're just being a fucking idiot.

    Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

  2. Better take that receipt back and get a refund, homey. You been robbed.

  3. The nice thing about logic is it's easy to disprove or point out contradictions. You're welcome to do so if you're able, but we both know you aren't.

    Ad hominem bullshit is only proving my point that you can't actually follow or use basic rhetoric to make a point.

    We can differ on perspectives and opinions, but if you want to talk logic, that shit's like math. If I made a logically invalid argument you can just point to the fallacy or contradiction. It's fucking easy. Just like I can point to an ad hominem or a strawman in your posts, because you're generally terrible at this. Show your math or take the L.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 01 Dec 2021 at 02:11 PM.

  4. For real. Go get a refund. You deserve it.

  5. I mean I would like some loan forgiveness, but that's up to Biden.

  6. Rittenhouse getting off on self-defence makes complete sense within the US but almost nowhere else in western society. The fact America is such a paranoid, combative society that it makes sense to take a gun on the fucking street to defend property is the real problem here. Literally any other western country, if a civilian was on the street with a gun everyone would rightly flee in terror.

    US is clearly starting to verge off the “main track” of western society, I mean, your vaccine rates and utter failure with COVID is the surest sign.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post

    US is clearly starting to verge off the “main track” of western society, I mean, your vaccine rates and utter failure with COVID is the surest sign.
    U.S. is right in line with other Western nations re: vaccination rates. Only two are above 80% (Portugal and Spain). Everyone else is in the 70's, just like the U.S. - German is roughly .05% more vaccinated than the U.S.

    Some people are right to ask questions - I mean, I'm vaccinated, but the bill of goods we were sold compared to its actual effectiveness are two entirely different stories.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    U.S. is right in line with other Western nations re: vaccination rates. Only two are above 80% (Portugal and Spain). Everyone else is in the 70's, just like the U.S. - German is roughly .05% more vaccinated than the U.S.

    Some people are right to ask questions - I mean, I'm vaccinated, but the bill of goods we were sold compared to its actual effectiveness are two entirely different stories.
    Thatís single dose.

    In the same way your TV stations feed you Olympic tallies ranked by total medals so youíre on top when the rest of the world ranks by total Gold, youíre given the best number on vaccines.

    33/38 in the OECD. Chilling with Slovenia and Turkey.

    Two dose, just below 60%. Everyone else in the high 60s and above.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

  9. Germany is almost 10% above you on two dose.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post

    In the same way your TV stations feed you Olympic tallies ranked by total medals so youíre on top when the rest of the world ranks by total Gold, youíre given the best number on vaccines.
    USA was ranked number one on both gold medals and overall medal count last Olympics.

    USA USA USA!!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo