Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6777798081828385 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    USA was ranked number one on both gold medals and overall medal count last Olympics.

USA USA USA!!
    As is almost always the case at the end of the games, but not at every point in the games.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    That’s single dose.

In the same way your TV stations feed you Olympic tallies ranked by total medals so you’re on top when the rest of the world ranks by total Gold, you’re given the best number on vaccines.

33/38 in the OECD. Chilling with Slovenia and Turkey.

Two dose, just below 60%. Everyone else in the high 60s and above.
    Okay, but then you should've said "total gold" (fully vaccinated) instead of "total medals" (vaccine rate) when made that statement. If you took a Pfizer shot, you're vaccinated but it's not as effective as if you took the 2nd shot.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    U.S. is right in line with other Western nations re: vaccination rates. Only two are above 80% (Portugal and Spain). Everyone else is in the 70's, just like the U.S. - German is roughly .05% more vaccinated than the U.S.

Some people are right to ask questions - I mean, I'm vaccinated, but the bill of goods we were sold compared to its actual effectiveness are two entirely different stories.
    The data wasn't a "bill of goods," it reflected real world efficacy pretty well, against the strains that were circulating during the trials. New strains have moved those goalposts a bit.

"Asking questions," is a generous characterization of most anti-vaxxers who are more just dug in on "you're not the boss of me" anti-government defiance than sincere scientific questions.

4. Vaccine mandates are dying. Courts and the senate says nope.

Dems begin souring on vaccine mandates

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...andates-495358

Speaking of shootings, how boned is alec Baldwin? Even CNN has turned on him.

https://youtu.be/rZdXGX61pao

Manslaughter incoming.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The data wasn't a "bill of goods," it reflected real world efficacy pretty well, against the strains that were circulating during the trials. New strains have moved those goalposts a bit.

"Asking questions," is a generous characterization of most anti-vaxxers who are more just dug in on "you're not the boss of me" anti-government defiance than sincere scientific questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post

Our conversations are over.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Vaccine mandates are dying. Courts and the senate says nope.

Dems begin souring on vaccine mandates
    People were told, in no uncertain terms, that once the majority of us are vaccinated that life will return to normal and mandates would never be a thing. Now, people are realizing that the efficacy is shit and decays faster than anyone thought, you can still act as a carrier if vaccinated, you can still get Covid if fully vaccinated, etc... and are now not being asked anymore but being basically ordered to get the 1st, get the 2nd, get the booster, get another booster (it's coming), etc... No wonder people have had enough.

This should be described as what it is: another flu shot that we're going to have to get every year IF WE CHOOSE TO.

7. It's a forum, dude, just don't reply if you have nothing to say. I can still talk about what you say.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

8. It's also a forum where I can't ignore someone because they're an admin/mod, unfortunately. It's okay, I didn't expect my request to be respected or honored. Par for the course.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    It's also a forum where I can't ignore someone because they're an admin/mod, unfortunately. It's okay, I didn't expect my request to be respected or honored. Par for the course.
    Just because I quote you doesn't mean I expect or need you to reply, nor does it mean you're the only one who's allowed to. It's a forum, not a private message, just don't respond if you don't have anything to say.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 11 Dec 2021 at 11:04 PM.

10. I think what he's saying you should stop responding to him frog since he can't put you on ignore. Maybe do him this favor.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL