Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 687880818283 LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 824

Thread: The Biden Presidency

  1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    People were told, in no uncertain terms, that once the majority of us are vaccinated that life will return to normal and mandates would never be a thing. Now, people are realizing that the efficacy is shit and decays faster than anyone thought, you can still act as a carrier if vaccinated, you can still get Covid if fully vaccinated, etc... and are now not being asked anymore but being basically ordered to get the 1st, get the 2nd, get the booster, get another booster (it's coming), etc... No wonder people have had enough.

    This should be described as what it is: another flu shot that we're going to have to get every year IF WE CHOOSE TO.
    I think what, 98% of people hospitalized with COVID are unvaccinated? At this point, if you can get the shot and choose not to, it's on you. Screw government mandates on the private sector. Private businesses should be allowed to have them or not have them if they want. Choices have consequences. Let people face theirs.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I think what, 98% of people hospitalized with COVID are unvaccinated? At this point, if you can get the shot and choose not to, it's on you. Screw government mandates on the private sector. Private businesses should be allowed to have them or not have them if they want. Choices have consequences. Let people face theirs.
    Agree 100%

  3. No, I have the last word!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

  4. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pres...143125886.html

    President Biden Pulls The Rug From Under Student Borrowers As Student Loan Repayments Return In February 2022

    Le sigh.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pres...143125886.html

    President Biden Pulls The Rug From Under Student Borrowers As Student Loan Repayments Return In February 2022

    Le sigh.
    I mean I'm not surprised. I can already see people trying to figure out how they're going to pay back that money.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

  6. I knew he wouldn't do anything about it. It's going to come back and bite him in his crusty ass.

    Also, LOL how Rand Paul, the contemptable piece of shit that he is, suddenly finds federal disaster aid to not be socialism! They should make him issue a public apology to the residents of New Jersey and Puerto Rico.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I knew he wouldn't do anything about it. It's going to come back and bite him in his crusty ass.

    Also, LOL how Rand Paul, the contemptable piece of shit that he is, suddenly finds federal disaster aid to not be socialism! They should make him issue a public apology to the residents of New Jersey and Puerto Rico.
    Did it piss you off that some people in Puerto Rico were intentionally hoarding supplies away in store houses only to have people randomly find it later?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

  8. That was the actual government, not individuals. It pissed everyone off, to the point where it was a contributing factor to people running the governor out of office in 2019.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    That was the actual government, not individuals. It pissed everyone off, to the point where it was a contributing factor to people running the governor out of office in 2019.
    I have to admit that was some pretty slimy shit. Glad he got ran out even tho I think he got off lucky.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

  10. Dude, shit's getting wacky in politics...


    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...nts-of-mankind
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/21/polit...accine-booster
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/why-a-...christmas-tree
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...hurt-a-family/

    In October 2020, I was hoping COVID would help Trump face ego death. Now... I don't know if this is an honest change of character or if these two fuckers are pulling some kind of angle?! I've grown too cynical of politicians.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo