Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 556567686970717383 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. I can’t edit my post, so apparently the luxury tax was removed during the Clinton administration.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Are you suggesting we ban protest? Like what's the real issue here, framed as an matter of policy?
    Protesting something is obviously something I 100% stand by. It's your right as an American citizen to be able to. What I don't like is cancel culture is at a point that Dave in that video above if you check it out mentions he had a film he was going to release & before all this stupid shit happened, He had a lot of places wanting to show his film. Now he can't even do that since nobody in the film industry won't touch his film because of this controversy.

He's going to go ahead on his own dime and release the film in 10 american cities and if he somehow gets it out another way then I'll be happy to support it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Protesting something is obviously something I 100% stand by. It's your right as an American citizen to be able to. What I don't like is cancel culture is at a point that Dave in that video above if you check it out mentions he had a film he was going to release & before all this stupid shit happened, He had a lot of places wanting to show his film. Now he can't even do that since nobody in the film industry won't touch his film because of this controversy.

He's going to go ahead on his own dime and release the film in 10 american cities and if he somehow gets it out another way then I'll be happy to support it.
    That's not politics. Politics is about policy and the people who make policy.

Culture isn't policy. You can't legislate this sort of thing. And politicians that like to style themselves as culture warriors and focus on this instead of what their fucking job is are grifters.

You might as well be voting for people who like the same music as you for as relevant as this shit is. There are always gonna be private citizens in this country who have cringey opinions about shit. Vote for people who will make life better for their constituents and stop focusing on dumb shit that doesn't have anything to do with it.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

4. Speaking of supply chains and labor shortages

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

5. Don’t worry, capitalism is perfect, this will obviously cause average pay rates for essential but “undesirable” jobs to skyrocket and corporations will move some manufacturing domestically to simplify supply chains. *snigger*
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Salt farming rising today. Virginia white women to blame. Msnbc in racial meltdown mode.

Biden Says Americans Are Confused After Dems' Brutal Election Losses

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResear...96132492972032

Good times.

7. So when do Republicans start calling for an audit of the Virginia election?

8. Usually the loser(s) does that

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Salt farming rising today. Virginia white women to blame. Msnbc in racial meltdown mode.

Biden Says Americans Are Confused After Dems' Brutal Election Losses

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResear...96132492972032

Good times.
    Yeah I was surprised they lost a state they've had control of for over a decade. I don't know if it's even funny anymore that Biden is still saying "Trump" over and over and over like that'll change anything.

@Melf, The democrats are already doing it. Plus don't forget when Trump won, they were doing that mess also at the time.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04 Nov 2021 at 08:00 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Bringing in "independent" companies to "audit" the election, like Arizona? I don't think Democrats ever did that. They ranted and raved about it for a while but moved on when no one bought their bullshit, just as they did with Bush/Gore. I haven't seen any DNC CyberNinjas yet. In constrast, it's a year after the election and MORE Republican legislatures are trying to overturn the 2020 election. Only happens when they lose, though. I doubt Trump will be railing for an audit in Virginia.