Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'm borderline thinking this thread should join the Trump thread by being nuked from orbit. It's turning into the same shit of where nobody cares to listen to each other's opinions. It's the main reason we lost so many people here because of politics. We've replaced Orange Man Bad with a child sniffing racist pedophile.
    CSRP. I like that. Meanwhile, lots o problems abound. Gas prices up. Supplies down. Inflation through the roof. Borders fucked.

What's being done to fix that crap?

2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Are you asking me to prove an opinion?
    No, I am asking you to explain your thought process by connecting those dots.

We might still disagree in the end, but it would go a long way to show that you're at least arguing in good faith instead of doubling down on obvious bullshit that you're incapable of defending.

Again, you're litigating facts about things that I haven't taken a position on. I'm saying that those things, whether true or not, have cast doubts in the minds of certain voters despite not necessarily being true.
    When people have doubts based on untruths, wouldn't the people spreading those untruths get the blame?

I don't care to discuss this further. We're talking past each other and it's getting tiresome so I'm out of this conversation.
    We're not talking past each other, you straight up refuse to elaborate on anything you're saying even when pressed.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    I don't care to discuss this further. We're talking past each other and it's getting tiresome so I'm out of this conversation.

Bolded for emphasis and to make sure you actually see it. Let's move on.

4. Bullshit incoming. Good news. We are all going to be treated like billionaires. Apart from not paying taxes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSEvenin...18574115737602

“There’s a lot of tax fraud and cheating that’s going on.” Treasury

@SecYellen

tells

@NorahODonnell

the proposed $600 IRS reporting requirement for banks is “absolutely not” a way for the government to peek into American’s pocketbooks but to hold billionaires accountable.

Yeah. This is totally about billionaires not paying taxes...

5. In clownworld news:

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...rision-1638058

Kamala Harris Using Child Actors in NASA Video Sparks Widespread Derision

Guess fixing the border or whatever the job down there was, just aint her thing.

6. Vice President is kind of a fake job anyway.

7. That certainly excuses the bullshit, right?

8. Mike Pence's fake job was starfleet commander, let's not take it too seriously.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

9. Matt, Did you check out the recent Dave Chapelle special on Netflix? The amount of salt he's caused just by saying "Gender is a fact" is amazing.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. I watched maybe 80% of it. I didn't find it as funny as the previous ones.

The trans stuff seemed mild to me, but I am not trans so what do I know?

I am surprised the Space Jews jokes aren't trending. Can't be criticizing them in any way and keep your life.

I am wondering what's being done about inflation and shipping. Might not be a christmas for most at this point.