Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787981 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. All you have to do ask yourself is what you would've done in the same situation - chased by people threatening to kill you, gun pointed at you, hit in the head with a skateboard, stomped by foot, and you ran away trying to avoid it all. Should he have been there armed? Maybe not, but ask yourself A.) what would've happened if he wasn't and B.) if you have any common sense why are you chasing and threatening a guy armed with an AR 15 in the first place?

2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    All you have to do ask yourself is what you would've done in the same situation - chased by people threatening to kill you, gun pointed at you, hit in the head with a skateboard, stomped by foot, and you ran away trying to avoid it all. Should he have been there armed? Maybe not, but ask yourself A.) what would've happened if he wasn't and B.) if you have any common sense why are you chasing and threatening a guy armed with an AR 15 in the first place?
    The whole reason I wouldn't have a gun in that situation is because I wouldn't kill someone in that situation. When you bring a gun to a chaotic situation you make the decision before ever walking out the door that you are ready to kill. That's what that means. I am not sure why people like to act as if he just found the gun lying there and made a split second decision.

If you don't think a broad depersonalization of the protesters on the part of these wannabe cop blue lives matter folks is part of this narrative, you're in denial. He came to a town he didn't live in to defend property he had no connection to, possibly with deadly force, and he did that largely because he saw the people on the "other side" as enemies.

But what you or I would do isn't really the point. I get that he was acting out of fear rather than aggression. I don't dispute that at all. What I am saying is that he didn't judge his situation correctly, which is easy to do in a chaotic situation when you're a scared little boy running around with a fucking AR-15.

As for why people were chasing him, the first guy wasn't even a protester he was literally a mentally ill guy there to pick up his meds because he was in the middle of a.manic episode. He was being crazy and yelling at people the whole night but everyone except for Kyle had the common sense not to engage with him and left him alone.

The other people chasing him were trying to disarm an active shooter.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 27 Nov 2021 at 10:15 AM.

3. Hahahaha. "Active shooter."

Oh man, that's better.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The whole reason I wouldn't have a gun in that situation is because I wouldn't kill someone in that situation. When you bring a gun to a chaotic situation you make the decision before ever walking out the door that you are ready to kill. That's what that means. I am not sure why people like to act as if he just found the gun lying there and made a split second decision.
    The 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    If you don't think a broad depersonalization of the protesters on the part of these wannabe cop blue lives matter folks is part of this narrative, you're in denial. He came to a town he didn't live in to defend property he had no connection to, possibly with deadly force, and he did that largely because he saw the people on the "other side" as enemies.
    You're the one in denial. His Dad lived there. His grandparents lived there. He worked there as a lifeguard. He was part of a youth police group. He didn't go there to kill people at all and most of the character witnesses attest to that. He wanted to help. Doing that while armed isn't against the law and you can debate the law part of that if you want to.

"Active Shooter". L-OH-FUCKING-L

5. Yuck

...."Active Shooter".... Fucking damn man....

I think I'll go back to some Skyrim on PS5. I think I'll go be an "Active Slasher" with this Ebony Axe I found while Forsworn are trying to roll up and kill me for simply passing thru the region minding my own business.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/phot...Bx_700bwp.webp

That link is all the stupid shit you're arguing about frog.

Just stop.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 27 Nov 2021 at 08:28 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    The 2nd Amendment isn't about hunting, buddy.
    That's my point. People have guns primarily for killing people. He didn't bring the gun with him for any reason other that the fact that he had imagined himself killing people.

You're the one in denial. His Dad lived there. His grandparents lived there. He worked there as a lifeguard.
    Where, the used car lot? I'm not saying he never went there but it wasn't his property to defend and he had no particular attachment to it. What he did have was a documented history of association with causes and groups deeply hostile to the protests.

He was part of a youth police group. He didn't go there to kill people at all and most of the character witnesses attest to that.
    I didn't say he went there to kill people, I said he went there ready to kill people. The fact that he brought a loaded weapon is proof of that.

Doing that while armed isn't against the law and you can debate the law part of that if you want to.
    That wasn't a legal point I was making I am talking about the kind of person that chooses to do this.

"Active Shooter". L-OH-FUCKING-L
    Are you really debating that that's how every person who was chasing him saw it? That's what I was talking about. Whether or not you think that characterization is valid that's why people were chasing him.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

7. Amazing how you are so able to see what peoples motivations are inside their heads. You seem to know what rittenhouse imagines and the thought processes of the people chasing and attacking a fleeing dude.

Quick, what do I imagine when I carry?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Quick, what do I imagine when I carry?
    If it isn't game hunting, it's probably doofy cowboy fantasies about shooting bad guys who give you a reason.

You're allowed, but don't act like it isn't because you spend too much time thinking about self defense scenarios that will never fucking happen.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 28 Nov 2021 at 12:00 AM.

9. I think that's your issue. You only see one reason to carry a gun. Being able to defend yourself should you unfortunately need it, just isn't a concept you understand.

Is the only reason to train in boxing to beat people up? Everyone training BJJ looking to start shit?

Buy a firearm. Train. I can recommend something if you like.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I think that's your issue. You only see one reason to carry a gun. Being able to defend yourself should you unfortunately need it, just isn't a concept you understand.
    Unless you are talking about defending yourself from bears, you are literally affirming my assesment that you have it because you fantasize about shooting bad guys that in a scenario that will almost certainly never happen

Is the only reason to train in boxing to beat people up? Everyone training BJJ looking to start shit?
    Those are sports. And people use guns for sport too and that's different of course.

Buy a firearm. Train. I can recommend something if you like.
    Bruh, I have lived in the hood my whole life and been fine. I am never gonna have a reason to go around shooting people and neither will you. The only difference is that you enjoy thinking about it.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk