Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 617173747576777989 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Justified. Was only brought to trial due to political pressure.
    Haven't been following super closely but I thought he was on trial due to killing people.

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Haven't been following super closely but I thought he was on trial due to killing people.
    ... who were trying to kill him. Evidence was pretty conclusive that it was self defense and as many people that are questioning the juror's verdict are questioning why there was a trial to begin with. All of this white supremecist nonsense really needs to stop. Dude killed three white people in self defense and there's nothing anywhere pointing to this guy being that and, even if he was, it has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

3. I don't know what the rittenhouse case has to do with race at all. There's just some people who seem to say, yeah, but how can I make this about me?

Worse, the media, like msnbc, has a real thing for "you don't agree with us, you are nazi/fascist/white supremecist." Slander and libel are the price for views, I guess.

Rittenhouse should sue.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I don't know what the rittenhouse case has to do with race at all. There's just some people who seem to say, yeah, but how can I make this about me?

Worse, the media, like msnbc, has a real thing for "you don't agree with us, you are nazi/fascist/white supremecist." Slander and libel are the price for views, I guess.

Rittenhouse should sue.
    Nick Sandmann is already reaching out to Kyle about this. If Nick can give Kyle his lawyer, I'm pretty sure Kyle in the end is going to be sitting in a house made of money. The media tried so hard to influence this case with so many fucking lies on Kyle which were 100% proven false.

I really do hope Kyle's family goes after these fucking scumbags.

@Haohmaru: People are still trying to make this a racist issue. Let's just make sure not to mention that all the people involved in the shooting were white.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 22 Nov 2021 at 09:19 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. I feel like reddit and Facebook want to tell me that Kyle was a piece of shit who intentionally crossed state lines to try and pick a fight to kill in self defense because he's an ultra racist.

First it's weird because all the victims are white, this doesn't seem very racially motivated. Then the trial happens and the one victim straight up goes "yeah I threatened to kill him and pointed a gun at him" and that sent all sorts of red flags up for me. Then you find out he has family there. That he didn't bring a weapon over state lines.

It's like, I certainly trend more liberal than conservative on social issues, but I don't see how in this instance it isn't obvious that while the situation is messy he's clearly not the racist murder nazi the (social) media is painting him as.

6. The whole crossing over state lines thing is what gets me. I mean, It's not illegal so why do these people keep bringing it up? lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. There's a certain segment of the media that just loves to make everything about race. Cnn and msnbc are prime examples of this.

The reidout tried to make the rittenhouse case about race (complaining about white male tears and saying justice wouldn't be done because there were too many white people on the jusr), even when it wasn't.

When a case does pertain to race, like the ahmaud arbury case, race is used outside the case to try to spread bullshit about race in general.

Like this:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/05/us/ju...ase/index.html

"The possibility that three White men accused of chasing and killing*Ahmaud Arbery*may be acquitted had Georgia residents tense and anxious when this week's approval of a nearly all-White jury in the men's trial became a reminder of why Black people mistrust the criminal justice system."

I.e. the only reason they would be acquitted would be racisim.

Cue now:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/ahm...-21/index.html

All 3 men guilty of murder in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery

Sounds like justice was done to me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    The whole crossing over state lines thing is what gets me. I mean, It's not illegal so why do these people keep bringing it up? lol
    I guess they think if you break a law then you lose self defense rights or it's proof he was looking to shoot people. Some liberals cannot fathom having a gun on you to solely protect yourself.

"You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun," assistant district attorney Thomas Binger told the jury in his closing arguments on Monday.

Which is horseshit. Every single CHL/CCW holder would be unable to claim self defense.

Look at this recent case:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/21/uber-d...-shooting-two/

Legal gun holder CHL. Shot robbers.

Did he lose the right to defend himself because he legally possessed a gun?

9. Didn't really come out during the Rittenhouse trial (not that I was aware of, anyway), but it turns out that Joseph Rosenbaum was a straight-up child rapist who had served time for diddling little boys. Sounds like Rittenhouse did the world a favor when he offed this creep.

And speaking of the nonsense that the prosecutor said during the trial, how about how he tried to portray Joseph Rosenbaum's crimes on the evening of his death as being no big deal at all?

I'm no fan of Ben Shapiro, but this was the only video I could find with an isolated clip of this nonsense (at 6:26):

Um...pretty much everything you described was a crime, dude.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. It was known. Not to the jury, but within a couple weeks 4chan sussed him out and the other two.

That being said, that matters as little as 4doorsmorewhores does.

Tucker Carlson peaked with this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458604513720471552