Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6979818283848587 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. This is just one of those things where self interests align. Biden needs to get people vaccinated and Trump wants to take credit for the vaccines. To a comical extent because he actually says "I created these vaccines" despite the fact that he didn't seem to know what a vaccine was when the pandemic broke out and pitched intravenous disinfectant as a possible therapeutic.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

2. It's almost comical how this train wreck of President generates so little conversation. Amazing.

3. I'm just waiting to see how his re-election campaign is going to go. So many people have expressed regret for voting for this asshole.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I don't think the intention is for Biden to run again. The problem is that wanted to groom Kamala for the role, and she has flamed out spectacularly. I think they would like to find another centrist corporate liberal who won't make waves, but Biden is probably Plan C.

With that said, Republicans have yet to produce an electable frontrunner, and Biden STILL beats Trump in head to head polls, even now. So the GOP may yet be able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if they don't have a real reckoning about this asshole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    As usual, you contribute absolutely NOTHING of note, just like you did with your days at Gamefan.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. At this point, ANY post is a positive thing to this graveyard of a site.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    As usual, you contribute absolutely NOTHING of note, just like you did with your days at Gamefan.
    Haha. Maybe I should run for office then...

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    At this point, ANY post is a positive thing to this graveyard of a site.
    What can one really say about the president and politics in general these days? Orange Man Bad went away and Old Man Senile came in.

The world isn't on fire yet, so that's cool I guess.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I don't think the intention is for Biden to run again. The problem is that wanted to groom Kamala for the role, and she has flamed out spectacularly. I think they would like to find another centrist corporate liberal who won't make waves, but Biden is probably Plan C.

With that said, Republicans have yet to produce an electable frontrunner, and Biden STILL beats Trump in head to head polls, even now. So the GOP may yet be able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory if they don't have a real reckoning about this asshole.

This post my man sadly didn't age well at all. Biden's approval rating is one of the lowest in history for a president.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL