Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series

1. You're rocking some serious hardware. But I guess that 4K is no joke. When you bought on Craigslist, did you actually see it running on their PC? Or they sent screenshots or something of the stats? I'm wondering how you'd go about not getting ripped off.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce View Post
    You're rocking some serious hardware. But I guess that 4K is no joke. When you bought on Craigslist, did you actually see it running on their PC? Or they sent screenshots or something of the stats? I'm wondering how you'd go about not getting ripped off.
    I told the guy that I was taking a big risk, buying the card, without seeing if it’s running correctly. I had bought a 2080 off of eBay, that wouldn’t even boost clock and had to get a refund. He setup his PC on a table in front of the house and ran Heaven. I asked him to open up GPU-Z, to run the sensor monitoring while the program ran. The VRAM ran nice and cool, and I believe that really used it for his work. The card was in immaculate condition and it runs better than my low end EVGA 3090.

3. The editor is messed up. I did not buy that 2080 this year. It was for a PC that I was building for a friend last year. I ended up selling him my 2080 Super.