Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Looking at this picture makes me regret never really making an active effort to meet up with you guys. I've only met a very select few people from this forum.
    Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Toupee View Post
    That photo is hella fun. How many people here are still in the nyc area?
    I'm still in the general vicinity.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Texas!

He missed out on our Dallas get together a long time ago.

3. San Antonio. I used to live originally in Austin.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Hahaha, I look fatter then than now. I can't believe it has been 13 years since that epic gathering.

I moved to NJ in 2012 and now to PA, so I am pretty much out of the tri-state/NYC area.

And thanks Dole for the trip down the memory lane. I still remember you crying on someone's shoulders.

5. If there's another gathering in Texas that ever happens, I will 100% make an effort to show up. Me and Gamevet talk a lot and we sorta nerd out way too much since we share a lot of common things in regards to gaming. Tho we're both at fault for guilt tripping each other into buying gaming shit we've never tried or heard of. lol
    Last edited by BonusKun; 08 Jun 2021 at 12:53 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. When I finish my movie and send it off to festivals in Dec, I want to take a road trip to the Quick Stop in Leonardo as a pilgrimage. On the way I want to try to hook up with Jeremy in VA, the B-Mo group I already met multiple times, and anyone in PA-NJ-NY I can. Hopefully, that means you kof & Dole.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Frog is still in NJ so we will grab him.

8. I'm in Florida so I'll see you fuckers... never. :/

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    If there's another gathering in Texas that ever happens, I will 100% make an effort to show up. Me and Gamevet talk a lot and we sorta nerd out way too much since we share a lot of common things in regards to gaming. Tho we're both at fault for guilt tripping each other into buying gaming shit we've never tried or heard of. lol
    What was it, August of last Summer when I dropped off that PC while driving through SA? Got lucky on that one, because I was dreading putting it through shipping. It also helped shave $50 off for shipping.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    San Antonio. I used to live originally in Austin.
    Wow, lots of TNLers living in Texas these days. BerringerX, Mzo, Doc, and you. Freaky.

BTW, watch your ass with that new law that allows everyone to carry unlicensed guns with zero training!

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    If there's another gathering in Texas that ever happens, I will 100% make an effort to show up.
    I will never set foot in Texas for a variety of reasons, even if my homeboy Berringer lives there. But if you ever make your way up to NYC I'd love to have a drink or seven with you.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 08 Jun 2021 at 07:05 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww