Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Man, my biggest regret is my TG16/PCE collection because of how much it meant to me growing up. It's so crazily priced now that it's out of my stratasphere to begin collecting for.
    I have a massive 8 games for my TG-16, which includes Galaga '90, KLAX, Military Madness, SIDEARMS, The Legendary Axe, Keith Courage in Alpha Zones, Alien Crush and Dungeon Explorer. I kept putting off buying more games, even when they were super cheap a decade ago. Now, I don't even dare to look because of how insane the prices have become. I need one of those Ever-drives for the Turbo.

2. I got a TG-16 mini with hopes of modding it. That's about as far as I'll go now.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I got a TG-16 mini with hopes of modding it. That's about as far as I'll go now.
    I was never connected to the TG16 like a lot of people were but I'm borderline wanting to get one. It's the fact that M2 did the emulation work which is making me want to go ahead and get it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Baloo was trying to sell his a few months ago at SEGA-16. There are a couple of games that suffer from slowdown, not present on real hardware.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    100% agree w haoh. It’s also no coincidence the response to Josh’s post was a predictable affirmation about how much the board doesn’t care about him anymore - despite his post eliciting the most responses in any thread all year. The lady doth yadda yadda. There’s no doubt in my mind Josh lead this board‘s culture for better or for worse: frustrated under achievers venting and tearing people down when they’re bored. Father posted and the yokels addicted to the pablum of extreme thinking and destructive hate-fueled tantrums lapped it up in record time.

He’s right. Pull the plug. I’ll miss posting success stories and the hate fucking that waked afterwards. But it’s time to let go.
    In case you missed it for the millionth time: Drew is successful and we're all just jealous!

I swear, if it ever comes out that you're not living in a house made of all the free ipads you've gotten over the years and are actually sucking dick in the street to survive, I'll laugh my ass off.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Somebody got pimp-smacked!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    In case you missed it for the millionth time: Drew is successful and we're all just jealous!

I swear, if it ever comes out that you're not living in a house made of all the free ipads you've gotten over the years and are actually sucking dick in the street to survive, I'll laugh my ass off.
    This was my image of Dolemite slapping Drew 3 times just looked like.

6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

^ That shit is hysterical.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    This was my image of Dolemite slapping Drew 3 times just looked like.

Too fucking funny!

10. I ignore most of Drew's spews. If he is half successful as he claims, he wouldn't need to affirm his achievements by constantly reminding everyone on a gaming forum.