Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. I wish this place was more popular, I think we all do. Facebook sucks, reddit sucks, instagram sucks, all those places suck.

This place at least could be what most people are even looking for from social media if everyone just came back. So I agree with you, shitting on people that still check the site every other day is ridiculous.

2. haha, oh man, I have learned so much by reading this thread that I never gathered from 15 years of being here on-and-off!

I just miss forums in general. The format is wonderful. Look how much we're getting to know each other!

3. I like it here, we still discuss games and what not.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You'll never get any new members
    Well yeah, we turned off the ability for people to join on purpose.

I don't know why the stupidity of this statement just dawned on me now, but here we find ourselves.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Well yeah, we turned off the ability for people to join on purpose.

I don't know why the stupidity of this statement just dawned on me now, but here we find ourselves.
    I ignored the comment since if we really wanted new people we could do it by invite only.

Look Josh I know you're reading this along with the other guys who dipped out. I wish you'd just get over what grudge you're holding and move on. None of us still posting here give that much of a fuck about who said or did what that much since we've known each other for god's knows how many years.

Even if Dolemite is giving you shit which you rightly deserve, I'm sure he still looks back thru the years of interacting with you with fond memories.

It's a shame so many people who left threw it away over so much petty bullshit.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Most of us are 40 or 50 years old. If you can't tolerate differing points of view and a little bit of trolling then those departed need to grow a set and grow the fuck up.

7. I get the sense a large portion of 35-45 yo are in arrested development. I don’t exclude myself from that group.

But I agree, hopefully those grudges pass.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Probably, very few of us that "grew up" still post here.

Shit I remember last year Josh gave me hella shit because instead of being what I was when I was 21 I'm married with kids and act like an adult. It was the nicest insult anyone ever game me.

9. So you literally went home and became a Family man! #Guile.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Most of us are 40 or 50 years old. If you can't tolerate differing points of view and a little bit of trolling then those departed need to grow a set and grow the fuck up.
    That’s because we’re Gen X and don’t really care if our opinion is that of the hive. The me too movement makes me laugh a little. Just be glad that you have a voice in America, but don’t try to beat us down with it.