Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. You could add a dude or two to that attention whore part.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    50 young men shitposting hot takes, a few gaming journalist reliving glory days, and three girls fighting for attention?
    Btw Doc I always meant to ask you. Why did bbobb hate you so fucking much?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. <----------------------------------------------- Center ---------------------------------------------->

> * <

Bbobb hates anything to the right of the "*"

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Btw Doc I always meant to ask you. Why did bbobb hate you so fucking much?
    I mean, I was overtly antagonistic to lefties for like five years. I tried to be the Richard Dawkins of politics.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Not trolling. TNL is just 5 old men talking to each other. It's an embarrassing shell of what it was. You'll never get any new members, and eventually it'll just be Gamevet talking about his sweet deals as Drewbacca occasionally pops in to tell you how much better he's doing than you, while posting other people's artwork as his own.

Also, Corey vs Corey was 17 years ago. You're not going to be able to make me feel bad for doing a Kickstarter before anyone else ever thought of it.

How is your sadboy tough guy act working out for you?
    Still working as a part-time security guard?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Of course it's trolling. Why would you feel the need to even point out what's already blatantly obvious to anyone that's still here and, furthermore, why the hell do you care? Just go away if this is all you've got to "add" to this forum.
    It's totally trolling, yeah. He didn't even have the decency to throw out a "your mom" for old time's sake.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Considering his online persona hasn't changed in 20 years, it's disappointing the only thing he's dropped are the classics.

8. He’s just giving us Episode I Josh, when we would have at least liked a The Troll Awakens Josh.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I bought a TG Mini that has 50 (?) games on it and runs pretty good. I'm not anti-emulation, or anything, but with the TG in particular it's more about the nostalgia of "having" something that was really important to me at a particular stage of my life for reasons I'm not getting into. It's hard to explain. I don't have the same affinity for some of the other systems that I spent considerable time with and probably SHOULD have been more important to me. It's difficult to explain but thanks for the thoughts nonetheless.
    No needs to explain, unless you feel the need to...which I'd be more than happy to read. But I can understand the nostalgia in owning physical copies of games for a system that I was feeling nostalgic for, especially in this vapid day and age. Some systems just hit home harder than others, depending on your tastes, and if that TG Mini gives you enjoyment, I'm happy for you.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Considering his online persona hasn't changed in 20 years, it's disappointing the only thing he's dropped are the classics.
    I've met a lot of people form TNL over the last few decades, and I'm not going to shit on Josh from when I met him previously. Dude was kind enough to hold my camera while I took part of a Guitar Wolf human pyramid, and I appreciate that. He was a cool guy at the time, but modern-day Josh just comes across as a total dickbag. I didn't mention his begging for money as a negative, just as a fact that one one point he held TNL in high enough esteem to ask for money (as others have done) and now he sees fit to pop in and troll like a loser.

I mean, any dullard can see this forum is on it's last legs, but when someone makes fun of the fact that some people still hold this place in high regard, even out of just nostalgia? Not cool.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Jun 2021 at 07:20 PM.