Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324 LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    And thanks Dole for the trip down the memory lane. I still remember you crying on someone's shoulders.
    Crying? I cry on NO ONE'S shoulders, young man. Stop spreading lies!

If you're being serious, I assume you're referring to the fact that I broke up (by phone) with my long-time girlfriend of 5 years that evening. But I'll just paste in an old PM from our own burgundy that will attest to how well I took it:

"if it's any consolation you handled it like a fucking champ. it's like you were teaching a class on how to be a man when times are rough and i hope guys like advocate and thief were sitting at the front of the class and taking notes."

I've saved that PM all these years. Having burg of all people say that was worth its weight in gold.

I know internet posts have no weight. It's a fucking cliché, fuck off, you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    When I finish my movie and send it off to festivals in Dec, I want to take a road trip to the Quick Stop in Leonardo as a pilgrimage. On the way I want to try to hook up with Jeremy in VA, the B-Mo group I already met multiple times, and anyone in PA-NJ-NY I can. Hopefully, that means you kof & Dole.
    If you make your way up to NY I'll do whatever it takes to hook up. Just PM me on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'm in Florida so I'll see you fuckers... never. :/
    Really? When did you give up living in the utopia that is Long Island?

Anyway, where in FL? I go there occasionally since my gf's folks live in Bradenton Beach.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. hahaha I was teasing, obviously not ideal to get news like that at a gathering. I was alarmed that something bad happened like a death in the family.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    hahaha I was teasing, obviously not ideal to get news like that at a gathering. I was alarmed that something bad happened like a death in the family.
    No, but I appreciate your concern.

That break-up was a long time coming, as she had a lot of *ahem* problems and I just couldn't deal with them anymore. But it helped that I was out with you guys and not by myself, obviously.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

Really? When did you give up living in the utopia that is Long Island?

Anyway, where in FL? I go there occasionally since my gf's folks live in Bradenton Beach.
    I moved to Fleming Island (in between St. Augustine & Jacksonville) in 2013. I had enough of Long Island well before I moved.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Wow, lots of TNLers living in Texas these days. BerringerX, Mzo, Doc, and you. Freaky.

BTW, watch your ass with that new law that allows everyone to carry unlicensed guns with zero training!

I will never set foot in Texas for a variety of reasons, even if my homeboy Berringer lives there. But if you ever make your way up to NYC I'd love to have a drink or seven with you.
    I'd like that myself a lot. Even tho Josh is being a dick, I'd still like to meet him also. TNL has been a part of my life online for so many years that I can't think of any reason I wouldn't want to meet you guys.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. PNW meetup when? I'll be there 1 day early.

7. All those left coast hippies left.

except me!!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Josh and M are out here.

9. I should have told you I was coming when I was there in March 2016 and Aug 2019.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Hi TNL