Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91921222324 LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. Hey Stormy!

2. So, if this were a movie (and who says it isn't?), we'd decide right about now to have "ONE LAST MEETUP."

I mean, most of us can afford an overnight trip, right? Maybe tie it to some other event, like when some of us used to go to E3 or Pax.

Texas, New York, LA, Seattle, Florida, wherever. Maybe next spring or summer? Maybe bring as many people back as we can?

Tell me: why the fuck not?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Do LA and I'm in.
    The great thing about LA is no one will have to pay for a hotel. We can all sleep on Venice Beach.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I didn't pay for a hotel room last time either, just slept on the floor in Jetmans.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    So, if this were a movie (and who says it isn't?), we'd decide right about now to have "ONE LAST MEETUP."
    Fuck yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Do LA and I'm in.
    Fuck no.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The great thing about LA is no one will have to pay for a hotel. We can all sleep on Venice Beach.
    Seriously, have none of you people heard about the insane homeless problem in California? Fuck that shit. I'm not inclined to being raped.

The East Coast get-together thus far has been the most successful TNL event ever, bar none. NYC or bust, motherfuckers. Although honestly, the city has had its fair share of problems as of late as well, but it's better than LA.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 07 Jul 2021 at 11:48 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Meet up at Skid Row!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Do LA and I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Fuck no.

Seriously, have none of you people heard about the insane homeless problem in California? Fuck that shit. I'm not inclined to being raped.
    I love that

is beefing on

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The East Coast get-together thus far has been the most successful TNL event ever, bar none. NYC or bust, motherfuckers. Although honestly, the city has had its fair share of problems as of late as well, but it's better than LA.

If ya'll do a NYC next spring summer, I really want to drive up there to see the Clerks store before it closes. I wanted to try to meet up with Jeremy and Mid-Atlantic people on the way. Maybe even get some to come along.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Snake is such a wimp, that he has to shoot holes in a giant slab of sheet rock, to break through.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Snake is such a wimp, that he has to shoot holes in a giant slab of sheet rock, to break through.
    Ha! It's an awesome scene ruined when the wall chunk is batted aside by Snake like a styrofoam and it just flutters down to the floor. it looked like a child could have barreled through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I wanted to try to meet up with Jeremy and Mid-Atlantic people on the way. Maybe even get some to come along.
    I'd love to meet teh Jeremy.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww