Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What a sad ass forum this has become. Hey Nick, pull the plug.
    Well a few of us still post from time to time but regardless it's good to see you again after not posting for almost a year.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I feel like this is going to be an annual thing, now.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. What, Josh posting once a year like an old Jaded girlfriend?

4. Yep, Rhydant is going to be in Dallas Saturday. He wants BBQ. Do you want to meet up at Pecan Lodge?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Downtown?

Hard Eight BBQ is the best choice.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    What, Josh posting once a year like an old Jaded girlfriend?
    I was trying to figure out to how to best encapsulate the "you used to think I was great but now that you don't it's your problem not mine" attitude he has but you just nailed it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I was trying to figure out to how to best encapsulate the "you used to think I was great but now that you don't it's your problem not mine" attitude he has but you just nailed it.
    Yeah that was my thoughts also. We only need a few more people who left in a rage to come back to complete the circle.

8. Does this mean Ramon will pop up soon? Or was that Ramon using Josh's account?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Who is Josh?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Does this mean Ramon will pop up soon? Or was that Ramon using Josh's account?
    I liked Ramon even tho he wasn't overly fond of me.

Thinking back there were a lot of guys that posted here that were always cool to talk to. It's when shit like religion and politics came up is where a lot of friendships really broke down. It's one of the main reasons I always felt that kind of discussions on forums should be banned completely as it's ruined good people. If anything the Trump/Biden threads were perfect examples of why we shouldn't always say what's on our minds.