Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    And probably run at a lower resolution or 30fps. Ray Tracing is alright but not worth the hit in either IMO.
    AMD just needs to come up with a super sampling solution like Nvidia's DLSS. PS4 Pro used a checkerboard solution to achieve 4K, and in most cases, it looked really good. They are claiming that the CUs in RDNA2 GPUs are capable of doing a form of machine learning.

https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-rx-6000-dlss-alternative/
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Dec 2020 at 12:11 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    RTX 3080?

My 2080 Super has been waiting on this too.
    Yes indeed. So far, so good.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Those are hard to come by. People can’t even get an RTX 360 Ti.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    And probably run at a lower resolution or 30fps. Ray Tracing is alright but not worth the hit in either IMO.
    It is if you have DLSS, though.

5. I'm probably going to wait until I have a Series X. No way I'm going to touch this with my OG One. My PC will run it better but I'm thinking it'll be better to wait. I'm sure there are going to be a ton of bugs for a while so that gives me more reason to wait.

6. Hold on, it's not time to play!

Attached Images Attached Images

7. God damn this game is stunning and everything I hoped for. It does seem like the PC version, fully patched, is pretty solid but I'm hearing the consoles haven't fared as well.

8. Yeah, DLSS is amazing. It wasn't running so hot with the 2080 Super with RT @1440p, but with DLSS enabled, I was able to run it with Ultra Ray Tracing enabled and it was smooth as melted butter.

Last edited by gamevet; 10 Dec 2020 at 10:48 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I'm probably going to wait until I have a Series X. No way I'm going to touch this with my OG One. My PC will run it better but I'm thinking it'll be better to wait. I'm sure there are going to be a ton of bugs for a while so that gives me more reason to wait.
    I've now landed in the same place.

To be blunt, my PC can't compare to what this game will be on a Series X (when I can find one) especially once they have a next gen patch early next year. I'm gonna wait on it until then.

10. I am waiting for the PS5 patch as well, too buggy to play now on the consoles anyway.