Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 810111213 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. All Story Missions Complete. All Jobs on map complete. All gigs complete. All NCPD missions I can find complete (though I'm missing tons based on trophies I'm just not stumbling on them anymore).

I cannot wait for DLC.

2. I just finished Act 1 and getting spammed with side missions. This game is ridiculously gorgeous, and can't wait to play more. It is a disgrace that it got such a bad rep even though it should not have come out on last gen hardware.

3. Yeah, this is cheesy, but I thought it was kind of funny.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    All Story Missions Complete. All Jobs on map complete. All gigs complete. All NCPD missions I can find complete (though I'm missing tons based on trophies I'm just not stumbling on them anymore).

I cannot wait for DLC.
    Did you try opening up the map and filter on NCPD? It wasn't showing for me until I did that and there are a crap ton of them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Did you try opening up the map and filter on NCPD? It wasn't showing for me until I did that and there are a crap ton of them.
    Good catch!

Interestingly the map will show any you've already stumbled upon by default, but I just clicked them as a specific option and HOLY SHIT there's so many!

6. Does this game support HDR? Nvidia FINALLY updated driver support for my LG CX OLED display. I thought I was doing something wrong, until my display finally recognized that it was connected to a graphics card with HDR enabled. Guardians of the Galaxy looks stunning now.

7. Is this still an avoid for PS4? I can't get a PS5 and saw it pretty low $ for PS4.

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Is this still an avoid for PS4? I can't get a PS5 and saw it pretty low $ for PS4.
    I would avoid it, no matter what it costs. The 8GB of system memory isn't enough to handle all of the assets. It should perform pretty well on the PS5, by the time you can find one. This is a true next-gen game and it should be experienced as such.

9. Definitely avoid on PS4, the patch is for next gen and not sure if they can even improve the performance on last gen hardware

10. I've had the demo for weeks now and haven't touched it yet. Seems like the right time to try it out.