Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2021

1. I traded a couple of loose GBA games with a friend for these boxed 2600 titles he had picked up.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. I still can't decide if RR2 is good or not.

3. My wife surprised me with this Metroid Dread Special Edition for Christmas, along with Skyward Sword.

4. How are you like Dread?

5. I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Forza Horizon 5 is consuming a lot of my gaming time. That game is awesome!

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How are you like Dread?
    I played it for close to an hour today, after work. I'm liking the visuals and music, though there's this mucus blob looking enemy, that looks out of place with the art style. I think that they could have held off on the E.M.M.I for a little later in the game, as I was still trying to come to grips with the controls that can be a little cumbersome at times, like the angled aiming that is a bit clumsy. It's less forgiving than the other side view Metroids that I've played.

7. I got Gamevet's old computer last week (thanks for packing it so well). It will be used as a secondary PC for virtual pinball/OTG hook up to the Atgames Legends Pinball.

8. Picked up a new toy the last day of the year.

9. Is that a new radio for your car?

It looks so retro!

I picked up this game for the Switch, after hearing Reggie talking about it with Metal Jesus. It looks like a really cool throwback to 80's games.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Is that a new radio for your car?

It looks so retro!

I picked up this game for the Switch, after hearing Reggie talking about it with Metal Jesus. It looks like a really cool throwback to 80's games.

That game is awesome! http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...post1065137082