Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2021

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It is marginally better on RGB, otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.
    I use S-video, which is good enough for the SNES.

I checked out what version of the SNES using the software tricks listed on the webpage. It turns out that the SNES was made in 1995, has (2?) CPUs and (4?) PPUs.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. This explains why it is SUPER.

3. Did you Play it Loud?!

BonusKun gave me a heads up that there were new copies of this game being sold on ebay, so I picked one up.

I also stumbled upon this Skyward Sword Amiibo at Target and there were only 2 left. I'm glad I was able to use a $5 off Target coupon to purchase it.

4. Picking up Death Loop today, review is generally pretty positive and has an interesting take on a lot of genres (rogue/metroidvania).

5. I've been seeing a lot of that Amiibo appearing on store shelves. I think Nintendo said fuck it and decided to flood the market.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I hope a lot of scalpers get stuck with the excess Amiibo inventory. Nintendo laughs all the way to the bank.

I had $6 left in my PSN wallet, so I went ahead and got Guerrilla War, and Ikari III: The Rescue for the PS3.

7. I got Ys IX and Neo The World Ends With You on Switch. I've been playing my switch a lot

8. I dropped a paper clip down into the feeder of my printer and it's been having issues feeding paper into the printer ever since. I went ahead and picked up this cheap color printer from Walmart and I also got a clean copy of Ridge Racer 6 from Ebay.

9. Gamestop cancelled my Halo edition XSS but sent it anyway, so it is pleasant surprise. I downloaded Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, both look great and run smooth as butter.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Gamestop cancelled my Halo edition XSS but sent it anyway, so it is pleasant surprise. I downloaded Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, both look great and run smooth as butter.
    Forza Horizon 5 cheated my ass tonight. I was on the final stretch, when my Bronco landed about 200 feet from the finish line. The vehicle of the guy behind me started forming in front of me and he was somehow driving full speed and took the win. It pretty much looked like he had wrecked and the computer reset his vehicle in front of me.