Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2021

1. Did Octopath Traveler live up to the hype?

I went ahead and picked up Collection of Mana for $20.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Feb 2021 at 03:53 PM.

2. OT is okay, not much exploration or character development. I do like the art.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE is a better choice, especially if you missed it on WiiU.

3. I have most of the must have games for the Wii U. I believe I got Tokyo Mirage FE for the Wii U last summer.

I stopped by Best Buy today, since I still had $85 on my gift card. I skipped on OT and picked up Collection of Mana for $20. The shelves are kind of bare, after the holidays.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Feb 2021 at 07:59 PM.

4. I think the only Wii U title I wanted to try but never picked up is Devils Third. But with what it's going for now I doubt I'll ever buy it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. It's been a while since I'd visited my local Game Trade store. They had a lot more cool stuff than the last time I visited, including a Limited Run version of Metal Storm for the NES priced at $45.

Attached Images Attached Images

6. I was picking up packing materials (from Staples) for a Ace Check Cashing place, when I decided to check out the office chairs. My current chair has cracks in the left arm rest and a crack was beginning to form on the seat part. What I thought was leather, was actually pleather, and this chair was given to me by an office manager of a Morgan Stanley. It was an executive's chair, so I assumed it was all leather. I didn't purchase a chair, because I was there to purchase stuff on my company card. I thought I'd wait, but I started thinking about getting a "Gaming" chair that was on sale. I returned to the store on my way home, and purchased the chair for what was marked as $159 ($40 off) and manager offered to give me a 3 year warranty for less than the purchasing price. They pulled a fast one, because I just checked the website, and they are marked down to $129. I can't complain though, because a lot of these chairs go for $200-$300.

https://www.staples.com/Staples-Gami...roduct_2710764

Last edited by gamevet; 22 Mar 2021 at 08:15 PM.

7. Nice! I need to pic me up a gaming chair one of these days.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. That chair looks comfy!

I bought a house yesterday!!

9. So, have you settled into your house KOF?

I've been waiting on a few things to arrive in the mail, before posting in the haul. BK was at a flea market in San Antonio and picked up Crazy Taxi: Fair Wars and Starfox for me. My Starfox stopped working for some crazy reason, so I needed a replacement. My Truxton game finally arrived from Limited Run and I purchased this red PS3 Dual-Shock 3 from a guy on Ebay. I don't know why he put black tape on the outside of the box, on the front and underside of the controller.

10. I am still in the process of putting my current house on the market, so I haven't fully settled in yet. I joked with wife that it feels like we bought a very expensive vacation home, and feels so ridiculous. I seriously need to sell my house as quickly as possible before I go bankrupt.