Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Completion Thread 2021 -OVERTURE-

1. 3) Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3)
    8,089,065 Karma/Normal difficulty

Dahbilaro rules, especially for its Ultimate Technique range. One feature I don't care for is the gimmicky Sixaxis shaking to power up the Ninpo. I'm hopeful that Team Ninja will rework that in the NG Master Collection, since it's also coming to X1.
    NGS's last boss isn't really that hard... I shut him down on the first try. That platforming section before him was more of a challenge, actually.

Finished in 2021: 3 games (PC: 1, PS4: 1, PS3: 1)

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    3) Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3)
    8,089,065 Karma/Normal difficulty

Dahbilaro rules, especially for its Ultimate Technique range. One feature I don't care for is the gimmicky Sixaxis shaking to power up the Ninpo. I'm hopeful that Team Ninja will rework that in the NG Master Collection, since it's also coming to X1.
    NGS's last boss isn't really that hard... I shut him down on the first try. That platforming section before him was more of a challenge, actually.
    I loved Black. Back in the day I even got top 20 in the leader boards. I'm okay with 2. Never played any of the PlayStation versions (but I do own them). Is this really worth playing over Black?

3. I quit playing Sigma, when I couldn’t figure it out it how to get out of a maze, after beating the boss. That stupid game design to me. I didn’t get Sigma to solve puzzles, which kill all of the momentum.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    I loved Black. Back in the day I even got top 20 in the leader boards. I'm okay with 2. Never played any of the PlayStation versions (but I do own them). Is this really worth playing over Black?
    But I think that maze still exists on the original and Black. Is it the one with the ghost fish?

5. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    I did some type of item lock bullshit in Code Veronica and ruined my game near the end. I think that was the last RE I played.

Don't do that.
    I think I already did it. I didn't know that you could leave shit in the item crates that Chris could use later, like weapons and shit. I'm playing as Chris now and I just realized that I could have left him the grenade launcher and/or arrow launcher and it's bullshit that Capcom didn't tell me that was a thing. Fuck.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww