Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Completion Thread 2021 -OVERTURE-

1. I thought that 5 was great, even with the crazy flower hallucinations. I couldn’t stay interested in New Dawn. The whole power up near the end kind of ruined it for me. Then there was an area where I had killed one of the Twins, yet she was still alive when the battle ended.

2. Oh my god...

Last game I rolled credits?

- FFXIV - base game. took me like 10 years of stop and go to finally make it through the base game. now like 10 expansions, but I cancelled again already ha.

- Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars - Don't judge me! Basically a mobile game, I cheezed this cause there's an easy way to grind and plow through the entire game in a single sitting. Simple dumb fun beat 'em up action. Criminal for them to have charged $60 for this though...

- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim - I feel like this one is legit one of the best games I've ever played. Maybe the best game story that I've experienced. Then it's mixed with a fun as hell light RTS? I'm screaming on the inside about how great this game is cause I don't think anybody cares... lol

I'll add...

- Judgement - I keep telling myself I'm burned out on Yakuza games but they're practically the only ones I stick to and finish. I got this on sale and enjoyed it a lot. I'm currently dabbling in Like a Dragon.

- Final Fantasy INTERmission - This was dope DLC. Wasn't it free or something? I don't remember, but enough time passed where I was down to play a bit of FF7R again. I enjoyed the length cause it was something I could actually finish. I remember Yuffie playing a bit more like a platforming game so I liked that they mixed up the feel a bit. I'm not a Yuffie fan, but this actually got me to like Yuffie a bit. Even though she's a dirty thief! haha

- Demon Slayer - I enjoyed the Demon Slayer game from CyberConnect2 and SEGA. Kinda funny that it was THESE guys that was supposed to be remaking FF7, haha. I only played a bit of the Naruto games, but this game follows in a similar mold. Instead of a hub town in Naruto, I think Demon Slayer is instead level+story based. It's neat how it ties so closely to the anime, but at the same time there's not really any creative liberties taken so if you've seen the show there's nothing new here. The graphics do an amazing job at capturing the art style.
    Last edited by Son of Bryce; 07 Nov 2023 at 02:57 AM.