Thread: Studio Trigger is the best anime studio ever.

1. Studio Trigger is the best anime studio ever.

Kill la Kill. Little Witch Academia. SSSS Gridman. All of them are awesome. Fight me on this. I will fuck you up.

2. No one has challenged me. Because they knew they'd fuck up if they did. I win.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Tell us how much you liked Darling in the Franxx.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. OH WE JUST GONNA PRETEND Studio Chizu DON'T EXIST IN HERE??

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Tell us how much you liked Darling in the Franxx.
    First half was ok. Child escape flashback episode should have been spun into its own show.

Everything after the big hole in the ground sucked ass.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Kill la Kill. Little Witch Academia. SSSS Gridman. All of them are awesome. Fight me on this. I will fuck you up.
    You didn't even have to mention PROMARE.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Tell us how much you liked Darling in the Franxx.
    Actually, I have to admit that I skipped that one when I noticed that dudes used girls doggy-style to pilot mechs. Is it horrible?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    You didn't even have to mention PROMARE.
    Also didn't see that one, although I'm tempted as it's pretty cheap to pick up. Opinions?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Also didn't see that one, although I'm tempted as it's pretty cheap to pick up. Opinions?
    It's one of the most beautiful anime I've seen. I never thought computer-assisted art could look as good as it does in this movie. Really great stuff.

It's also one of the most unapologetically gay anime I've ever seen.

Does Gainax technically count within the Trigger lineage? Between EVA, FLCL, GUREN LAGANN, and Trigger's entire catalog, I think I've got my anime bases covered.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood