Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a site to keep track of my gaming collection.

1. I've used backloggery.com for years. I personally use it as a way of keeping track of every game I've played, if I've finished a given game, giving it a rating and occasionally a line or two mini review. It may not be exactly what you're looking for since it doesn't really incorporate any pricing or market value kind of info. For that, I just recently started using pricecharting.com. Its ui is a bit utilitarian, but I use it to keep an online list of the physical games I own, and it has market value stats attached to games (which vary on condition and territory), so it's useful for seeing the value of my games and determining what things are worth if I want to sell/trade anything.

That CLZ app looks pretty nice, but with a monthly/annual charge I don't have much interest in giving it a shot.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. $15 is a reasonable price. I can log into it from any device?

3. When I looked at it in the App Store it said the $15 is annual.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Maybe I'm grandfathered into another deal? I paid $15 once in 2016 for CLZ Movies and once in 2019 for Games. I logged in on their website to check and I don't have a current subscription.

Also, I didn't even know you could share your collection list online until now. Don't look at my movies, I have a problem.
    Last edited by Timber; 08 Mar 2021 at 09:33 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. WTF?!

You have almost 3,500 movies?

6. I just donated about 80% of my DVD collection, but only about 50 discs.

7. I said I have a problem. I buy a lot at thrift stores for anywhere from 45 cents to $3 each. Over the past decade it's added up.

8. Better get your popcorn. You have a lot of movies to watch.

9. I went with CLZ. It's super easy to scan in your titles with your phone. The interface is a big clumsy, but it works. I managed to scan in about a dozen titles tonight, just to get a feel for what it does.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. A week later and I've logged about 95% of the collection. I'm missing loose carts, some Amiga and C64 games. Most of the Amiga and C64 games don't have a price, so it's mostly there for record.

Here it is!

https://cloud.collectorz.com/gamevet/games