Thread: Castlevania Collection coming to Nintendo Switch from Limited Run.

1. Castlevania Collection coming to Nintendo Switch from Limited Run.

2. Thanks for the heads up. I want this for sure! The collection's emulation is very good.

3. Bonuskun gave me the heads up yesterday, so I though I’d share it with TNL.

4. Yeah I'm getting this also. I'm really hoping the rumor that the Konami shump collection happens also. It has a lot of good games in that inculding Gradius games and Life Force among others.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Me too, I am hoping for the Contra collection.

6. I have this digitally already but I'm still grabbing the normal edition. Probably going to pre-order the NGPC collection with it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah I'm getting this also. I'm really hoping the rumor that the Konami shump collection happens also. It has a lot of good games in that inculding Gradius games and Life Force among others.
    They kinda already have a shmup collection with the Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection (Gradius, Gradius II, Life Force, Thunder Cross, Scramble, TwinBee, A-JAX) it just also has Haunted Castle along with all the shooters.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Is Kid Dracula in English? That will be a first outside of ROM hacks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Is Kid Dracula in English? That will be a first outside of ROM hacks.
    Yeah it's an official translation.

I think I'll just order the standard physical edition also. I don't need all the damn swap for this honestly. I saw that super huge limited version they're asking almost $200.00 for.

Fuck that. lol

9. The only reason to buy those special/collector edition is to scalp them.

10. I caved and hit pre-order this morning. Decided to get the step up from the "I'm a basic Bitch" version. I know it'll be a wait but yeah w/e.