Thread: When Trolling Goes Too Far

1. YouTube Link When Trolling Goes Too Far

So, this online feud between two YouTubers Boogie2988 and a guy named Frank Hassle extended into IRL harassment when Frank went to Boogie’s house, Boogie pulled a gun and shot a warning shot, cops arrested him eight months later, then Frank Hassle starts a petition to give him the death penalty.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B
    https://fox4kc.com/news/popular-yout...n-county-jail/

Exhibit C
    https://www.change.org/p/arkansas-gi...-death-penalty
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. That guy shows up at someone's home to threaten them in Texas; they have the legal right to shoot to kill in self defense. Frank is a stupid guy that is lucky Boogie2988 didn't kill him.

3. these yt personalities are some of the worst human beings/ebeggars

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    That guy shows up at someone's home to threaten them in Texas; they have the legal right to shoot to kill in self defense. Frank is a stupid guy that is lucky Boogie2988 didn't kill him.
    I totally would understand if Boogie shot this dude. Frank should have been arrested and charged for showing up to someone's home uninvited to talk shit. The fact he's still walking around with nothing happening to him shows how fucked up our justice system is.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    these yt personalities are some of the worst human beings/ebeggars
    Add TikTokers to that list.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Add TikTokers to that list.
    Must spread reputation around more etc.

7. Frank was kicked off YT a while ago, wasn't he? Anyone who follows him on any social media is part of the problem.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Frank was kicked off YT a while ago, wasn't he? Anyone who follows him on any social media is part of the problem.
    I really don't totally blame the followers. I blame the people who enabled this sort of shit he's gotten away with. I'm sure a lot of followers are just people who are bored enough to watch him hoping for the eventual train wreck he's about to cause.

9. I don't even know who Frank is, and Boogie2988 (with his lame Francis character) annoys the shit out of me.