Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: N64 - Celebrating its North American 25th Anniversary.

1. Just ordered the Switch N64 controller, pretty excited about it.

Didn't care enough to get the NES or SNES ones because I have the mini consoles, but I've basically never played Mario 64 or OoT to completion with an N64 controller but I'm totally going to do it once they figure out the input lag.

2. Sounds like the emulation in the collection is kinda shit, which is a shame considering the huge strides we've seen in N64 emulation on other platforms lately.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

3. Yeah, I'm waiting until they tighten it up to bother. Mario 64 on the 3D All Stars is perfect, so I'll just use the controller with that.

4. I've heard that they've cleaned up a lot of the graphics, like removing some of the blur-o-vision from the games. They need to include the remaster of Doom 64. That game looks amazing on PC.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    They need to include the remaster of Doom 64. That game looks amazing on PC.
    That's already available on Switch, I think it's like $5.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    That's already available on Switch, I think it's like $5.
    All the more reason to include it. It's the least they can do.

7. Oh Nintendo, when will you ever learn?

8. It's a damn shame but I think I'll pass for this. The 3DS Versions of Zelda are majorly better. Nintendo should have had Grezzo do this shit instead of inhouse.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. My Nintendo online account lapsed, and the annual fee for family is way too high. I never played any of the NES roms anyway, so it is an easy pass.

10. I think that mine ends somewhere around February 1st. I already have just about every official ROM for the SNES on my SD2SNES cart, so I haven’t really messed with the SNES games on the Switch at all. I don’t even know if I’m eligible to download those N64 games. I still have my N64 and a good 25 games for it, which includes most of the titles.