Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This year's haul: 2022

1. Yeah, I’d say your phone had a good run. My iPhone 6 was on its last legs when I got the XR.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yeah, I’d say your phone had a good run. My iPhone 6 was on its last legs when I got the XR.
    I have to say, these apple phones are built like a tank. I do wish their battery is more durable, otherwise I would keep it for another year or two.

3. I've always wanted to to try out a Harvest Moon game, ever since I'd heard of it. This Switch version was only $15, so I went ahead and picked it up.

I've also reserved a copy of Radiant Silvergun about a week ago. Today is the last day to reserve a copy.

https://limitedrungames.com/collecti...Cy04%3D.UsXyyC
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Harvest Moon now is a shadow of its former self, you want to get Rune Factory instead.

5. I think the Story of Seasons series is the actual continuation of the original Harvest Moon series. Haven't played any of them though.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I think the Story of Seasons series is the actual continuation of the original Harvest Moon series. Haven't played any of them though.
    Correct.

There was some weird shit with naming rights and anything Harvest Moon since 2014 is made by Appci Corporation, but Harvest Moon prior to that and every Story of Seasons game is made by Marvelous (named Victor Interactive until they we're acquired in 2003). The long and short of it is, the best Harvest Moon games were the SNES through GC games, it goes downhill from there for a lot of reasons.

7. Got a PS5, finally got one just by going to Target. It was the Ragnarok bundle. Ordered a few Black Friday games and got them already.

Haul:
    Miles PS5
    Horizon FB PS5
    Demons Souls (so far, it’s everything I was hoping it would be

God of War 2. I’m playing on easy this time and enjoying it way more than the first game.

Also bought Sonic Frontier on SX today since it went on sale digitally.

Waaaay to much to play now. Oh well
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Cool! Looks like you’ve got some good games to play for the next couple of months.

It’s been showing up on Walmart’s website with the Forbidden West bundle and now Ragnarok bundle for $550.

I’ve kind of cleaned out my fun money account, with recent PC part purchases. I’m hoping I can manage to snag one in the next couple of weeks.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Nov 2022 at 06:22 PM.

9. I saw 2 PS5 sitting at a local gamestop, doesn't even look like you have to buy a bundle.

10. I ended up buying Tactics Ogre for PS5 but currently playing Days Gone which is pretty good. Tried to get into Disco Elysium but it's odd - not giving up on it yet but it's good in pieces.