Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Russian invasion of the Ukraine can have a big effect on the world supply.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    You DO use wayyy too much anti-gay language though.
    When the hell did you become such a sensitive pussy about words on a forum from a bunch of old people?

Jesus Christ, innocent people are getting killed & you're trying to rake dole over the coals over the use of the word faggot? I'm sure those people being killed are so worried about other people's feelings right now.

God damn.... lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. It's really hard to believe the world is just watching this. What's going on in Mariupol is absolutely criminal.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    It's really hard to believe the world is just watching this. What's going on in Mariupol is absolutely criminal.
    Yeah I agree but seeing some posts in this thread makes me question people's priorities. Being worried about what kind of words are being used on a social media platform instead of the fact people are getting murdered just blows my fucking mind.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Arnold makes an appeal to the Russian soldiers and people.

This poor Russian actress talks about the seeing her father backing Putin and the strain it has put on her relationship with him. It's heartbreaking to see how this confrontation has affected both sides in this war.

Last edited by gamevet; 21 Mar 2022 at 11:45 PM.

5. The food shortages from this are going to be devastating.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    When the hell did you become such a sensitive pussy about words on a forum from a bunch of old people?

Jesus Christ, innocent people are getting killed & you're trying to rake dole over the coals over the use of the word faggot? I'm sure those people being killed are so worried about other people's feelings right now.

God damn.... lol
    It's incredible to me that pussies like Drew and A Robot Bit Me focus on "OMG potentially offensive" language in a thread about the genocide of the inhabitants of a country, but there you are.

Drew, I thought you left TNL because you were tired of people not liking you (seriously, no one does) and calling you out on your delusional, bullshit claims of Elon Musk-level of success in the tech industry. Have the balls to live up to your convictions and leave for good, piss-stain.

P.S. Fuck you and Robobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    You DO use wayyy too much anti-gay language though.
    Please go through all of my posts and find the last instance I used such language. It's probably been a good decade or so or more, back when EVERYONE here was talking in such a manner.

P.S. Fuck you.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 04 Apr 2022 at 11:09 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah I agree but seeing some posts in this thread makes me question people's priorities. Being worried about what kind of words are being used on a social media platform instead of the fact people are getting murdered just blows my fucking mind.
    Some pearl-clutching pansies (re: Drew, ARBM) have fucked-up priorities, dude. Honestly, I consider myself a classic liberal but shit's gotten way, WAYYY too progressive for me these days. Ugh.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 04 Apr 2022 at 11:03 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. BTW, Russian troops have pulled back from Kiev this week due to their inability to quickly take the city, and have left hundreds of corpses of innocent civilians that they ruthlessly executed in their wake. But yeah, words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    It's really hard to believe the world is just watching this. What's going on in Mariupol is absolutely criminal.
    I'm really wondering how much more it's going to take for other countries to get involved in this. If the threat of nuclear war wasn't a deterrent, I'm sure it would have happened already.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Apr 2022 at 07:57 PM.

9. The threat of Nuclear war and keeping China out of this conflict. It could very well turn into WW3, if that happened.
    Last edited by gamevet; 04 Apr 2022 at 11:36 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

I'm really wandering how much more it's going to take for other countries to get involved in this. If the threat of nuclear war wasn't a deterrent, I'm sure it would have happened already.
    For sure - but the world needs to ask itself if just the threat of nuclear war is enough to just allow any nuclear power to do whatever the fuck they want. I mean, honestly, the repercussions of this go far beyond Ukraine. The world needs to figure this shit out so it never happens again and the aggressor(s) know the consequences make it simply not worth it. Not in the least.