Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to sell?

1. Where to sell?

It's been awhile since I posted anything FS on eBay etc...

What are your preferred methods and places to sell old games? I know eBay is basically all in for the buyer and offers little seller protection(s).

2. I sell my stuff on forums and Craigslist. I sold my old GTX 1080 on CL about 3 weeks ago. We met up at the parking lot of MicroCenter.

3. I use eBay for most everything I don't sell at the Midwest Gaming Classic every year. If you've got a lot of stuff getting a table or two a convention would be the best way to move a lot over a short time.

Although remember that starting this year if you're using eBay they're going to report your sales to the IRS if your total for the year goes over $600.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. FB groups are good if you still use FB. Ebay/Mercari are good as well, I have sold off a bunch of crap the past year on Mercari. I like Mercari because it gives buyers 3days to inspect/accept. If they don't respond after 3d it is automatically considered final.

Also post here for the 3 of us who still hoard stuff.

5. Ebay sucks now. Everything is taxed and they take a large percentage of profits from the sellers. They can have my middle finger, unless I'm desperate to find something that's a little more rare.

Mercari is pretty cool, as KOF said. I've bought a few (ahem) things on Mercari that ebay won't allow anymore, like reproduction carts and manuals.

6. I'm trying Mercari - thanks for the suggestion.

I don't think you guys would be interested - it's a DS with 27 DS/GBA games but nothing special in there.

7. I'm curious as to what you're selling as it is. You know let some old men here on the forums get a gander at what's under your good.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Yeah, I still use my GBA every once in awhile.

9. No longer available!! Good job