Thread: Ghost Trippers

1. Film Ghost Trippers

So the last four months, I've been pushing this TV pilot we made in 5 nights with a crew of 3.2 about a medium and three boobs hunting down ghosts trying to make their next big YouTube/Travel channel hit - Ghost Trippers.

We've gotten into 14 festivals in TX, AZ, OK, NJ, IL, WA, LA, and CA, won 18 awards, got written into a small town paper, got on a big city radio show, and we trying to get a streaming service or network to pick us up.

Because of that, it's not online, but here's a festival made synopsis:

And here's the trailer:

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 11 Aug 2022 at 12:40 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. It looks like it could be pretty entertaining. I hope someone picks it up.

I know a small group that have made a movie and sent a copy of it to Netflix for review. They spoke very positive of it, but did not put it on their streaming service. Those guys ended up selling all streaming rights of their movie to some operation that I've barely heard of, and they also had a viewing for their fans in Plano and in some other state in the past 6 months.

3. The business seems fickle tbh.

We just had a roll. Going to St Louis, Snake Alley Iowa, Days of the Dead Indianapolis, and Motor City Nightmares in greater Detroit next month.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt