Thread: Halloween gaming 2022

1. Halloween gaming 2022

Do you play any games that fit into the Halloween spirit, during the month of October?

I got stuck on Resident Evil: Village last year. I plan on possibly restarting the game, or just grinding it out, with what little supplies I had when I got beaten down in an area last year. This will be the 1st time I've played it in 4K and I'm looking forward to seeing any forms of HDR the game might have, if it is available.

I also plan of revisiting DOOM: Eternal in 4K. I've been playing it on and off again, over the past year or so. I'm really bad about finishing most games. Hopefully, I'll be engaged enough to finally finish this on PC.

2. I always try to, it's a thing I bring up every year and sometimes I hit it and sometimes I don't. Mostly because I'm not into scary games, so it's harder to find things that hit the theme but are also in a genre I like.

In year past I've done like Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Dead Rising, Luigi's Mansion and one year tried Bloodborne. This year so far I've done Ghostwire Tokyo and currently playing through The Last of Us Part 1.

3. Not at all. For some reason I've never linked scary/horror games with October or the Halloween season, I just play them when I'm in the mood. Which is kind of weird since I do tend to watch a lot of horror movies every October (1 a day for this and the past 2 years) but not that many the rest of the year.

Lately I've been playing FFV PR, Let's Build a Zoo, Despot's Game & some "meh" tower defense games. Nothing even remotely spooky.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I just started Maid of Sker (GamePass), it is a creepy game with some jump scares. It is a first person Resident Evil without weapons so you have to sneak around a bunch of blind dudes in a giant mansion to solve puzzles. I like it but it can be a bit frustrating at times since the blind guys can sometimes sniff you out even standing still/holding breath.