Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peace Out :)

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Did you receive my messages about Bonuskun and another member asking about their log-ins?
    I did. I thought I replied to at least one of them. I'll go look again.

2. RIP TNL. Discord was the death rattle of the boards proper. Its been fun but time to put er out to pasture imo.

3. Nick - I don't know if cka still has any involvement in the site but if there's a way to get an export of the site's data I can make a searchable TNL archive without needing a vBulletin license, and lock it down so only we can view it if needed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I think we have all just moved on and it's been in a death loop for some time now.

Good times, though.
    Oh shit! It’s Matt Van Stone. Hey is Dave Halverson still alive? He owes me $20.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Haoh, Nick - thanks for your efforts over the years. Hope everyone is doing well.

6. Hey, Alan. I thought about your Guild Wars mesmer recently while playing Baldur's Gate 3. Have a tremendous new year.

And, oh, I haven't forgotten about e-mails from people having account issues. I am so freaking sleepy at the moment, though. But I am going to be more useful in 2024.

(I notice the reply interface is missing a couple of things in the Edge browser. I hope that's just a hiccup.)

7. It was an Elementalist / Ritualist, actually! I was remembering just the other day about following you around in Pre-searing Ascalon. "He doesn't know there's nothing to find, but he's enjoying exploring so I'll just tag along. I did the exact same thing anyways." Good times.

8. Yeah, sorry. I generally want to try to see every bit of content that can reasonably be seen within a playthrough. That's maybe not as practical in Baldur's Gate 3, but it worked well in Guild Wars. I'd love to see my paragon again. I even brought the character over to Diablo IV.

I was also a little less fun as a teammate until I earned the Survivor title. Thanks for being understanding.

9. I haven't posted in awhile because the forum formatted very strangely on the DDG browser. Seems to be working for Firefox tho. Anyway I like to pop in once in awhile.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    . Anyway I like to pop in once in awhile.
    Me too.