Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 86969899100101102104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1057

Thread: South Park

1. Holy crap, "Uncle Able" was their way of showing the "Uncle Tom" racist bullshit, and how it's applicable to how...PC people? Liberals? Progressives? requires marginalizing any minority that doesn't fit their prescribed, approved definition of what minorities "should" think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Wait, what are we doing?
    Butters: Trying on shoes and eating chicken nuggets, stupid.

Hilarious episode. Mr. Garrison giving Caitlyn shit about the mustache. Every god damn time she runs over someone and no blinks an eye. Cartman's joy when Kyle and Stan fight.

3. Hell of a finale! Everything came together in a rare full season story arc. They should win an award or two.

4. I loved every second of this season, but thought that finale was a little weak. Jimmy telling PC principal to suck his dick was classic.

5. WTF was that ending???

I really like how they made guns a joke. It might be the most responsible thing they've done. But the rest was rushed. I know this has to be a lead-up to the next season, but man... that finale needed 22 more minutes.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Hey, hey, 'member when South Park was good? 'member? 'member Chef?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Is it? I've found it kinda boring.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. A lot of fans aren't happy about the breaking bad model, but I like it. I also don't know if they are all that brilliant or if it's just the first time in 20 years America has had this concentration of absurdity for fodder?