Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castlevania Fan Film

1. Castlevania Fan Film

These guys are making a castlevania fan film and it looks like it might be pretty good. http://www.benisaac.com

2. This doesn't look much like Castlevania to me, but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

3. Could be cool. I've always wanted to make a movie like this. Except it would be a zombie movie.

4. That flaming whip looks dangerous.
    Time for a change

5. Xbox

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    Could be cool. I've always wanted to make a movie like this. Except it would be a zombie movie.
    Same here... except with wild apes let loose in an apartment complex!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I'm getting a 404erorr in the vids section of his site...:-/

7. I think the site might be down. Worked yesterday. Try tomorrow.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I'm there now and I sincerely hope that vampire on the top header isn't a main vampire, and he better not be Dracula. Dracula seldomly got angry, and always seduced and stalked his prey... yet this person seems to think in order to be evil you have to show your fangs and look angry.

It'll probably suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Simon wouldn't rock a beard, or let himself go and get that fat.

Gay nitpicking aside, it does look pretty cool.

10. i dont see what that has to do with castlevania.