Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: <3 TNL Get Together <3

1. Fuck you Texas is great.

Texas = America's Australia

We both celebrate a military disasters (Alamo/Gallipoli)
    We both have giant fucking deserts.
    We're both decendants of outlaws.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    that shouldn't take long. Assuming you can find them.
    Stop being so smarmy.
    -Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    Stop being so smarmy.
    It puts the smarmy on, or it gets the hose.

4. Texas sucks ass. The only good thing is Tex-Mex food. The bugs are huge, everybody sucks at driving, it's too hot, Big Red soda is nasty and the Walmart here takes pesos. Mexico is dirty and everybody is either trying to rip you off or kick your ass. Tequila is cheap though.

To be honest, most states suck. America, for the most part, lacks real culture.

However, the rest of the world isn't much better. They got lucky and had some people build some interesting things 1000 years ago that they are also lucky enough to still have around.

6. IP that may be my favorite post from you ever.

7. I like Texas only in comparison to other states.
    o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    IP that may be my favorite post from you ever.
    Why? Because it is so stupid, yet kind of true?

9. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Texas sucks ass. The only good thing is Tex-Mex food. The bugs are huge, everybody sucks at driving, it's too hot, Big Red soda is nasty and the Walmart here takes pesos. Mexico is dirty and everybody is either trying to rip you off or kick your ass. Tequila is cheap though.
    Disagree, though you must be in some bum-fuck area of the state. Tex-Mex in fact sucks, the bugs aren't as bad as Floridas and everybody sucks at driving. Everywhere.
    o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    I like Texas only in comparison to other states.
    True, you could be a yank and think you matter because you live in an old city. Or you could live on the west coast and think you matter because a very small part of your population makes movies for the rest of the world. Worse yet, you could live in the south and think you matter due to a false sense of importance given to you by your overly fucked up interpretation of an old book. Moreover, if we really want to talk about the worst of the worst, you could live somewhere not in the US where you feel you matter because you do not live in the US, despite the fact your country probably has not contributed anything to the world in the past 100 years.