Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: psychedelic rock suggestions

1. Maybe you'd like it better if more lazers and baby boomers on acid were involved.

Is that some half ass attempt at an insult? Madcap Laughs is the superior album, and you'd be hard pressed to find many people who disagree.
    Last edited by Rich; 04 Apr 2010 at 02:43 PM.

Well, if many people think so, it must be right

4. That's the democratic philosophy. What are you a fascist?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Does Vanilla Fudge count? They're the shit. The drummer fucking kills it in this video...
    This is another great live performance; they really
    tore the fuck out of this song!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The bass player is awesome. Nice wizard robe.

7. I really really like syd barret.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. I feel cheated growing up in an era that wasn't the 60's musically. It always annoys me whenever I ask people of the day what they went to see live and they always disappoint me with their lack of interest. If I was around then, I'd be soaking absolutely everything that was around.

I'd also prolly be dead.

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt