Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233335363738 LastLast

Thread: LA Noire

That's hilarious and ridiculous and awesome. I will never drive again.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

For the record, my first time through I did all the driving and liked it, but I play a lot of open world games mostly for the driving anyway. When I redid some cases for the Platinum, I let the AI drive.

The driving is pretty fun but I feel that the different locations are like REALLY far away from each other, almost to the point where it's been detrimental to my playtime with the game. Plus I'm trying not to rampage or do anything fun because I'm a cop, so that kills it a bit.
    My Backloggery

Those are both fair points. The realism of the map does get in the way of pacing.

5. I just picked up the complete collection of this from the Steam sale.... I have yet to download and install it though since I have a feeling I want to finish a few other games first. I hope to get to it soon.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Even though I found the beginning was a little jarring and uninteresting in terms of narrative and gameplay, the game really starts to shape up by the time you get to homicide. I'm really enjoying jumping on to do a case or two in my free time.

I still don't fully understand the trust/doubt/lie system, sometimes it still comes off like a crap shoot. I still haven't messed up a case and even managed to 5 star one of the murders, which was awesome, but sometimes it still feels like guessing (which I suppose is pretty accurate).

I really like recognizing the actors you come across, it's pretty neat.
    My Backloggery

7. Finally bought this.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lMGmg.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	66731  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. RDR or MC remaster would be good

But instead we get this trash, maybe they'll make it so the responses in the game match the players expectation. Never got far in it.

At least there's no non-VR PC version, so I won't be duped into buying it.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 07 Sep 2017 at 10:07 AM.