Page 230 of 252 FirstFirst ... 216226228229230231232234244 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2514

Thread: The Weekly Comics Grind

1. I'm three issues into Spider-Gwen. Aside from a couple volumes of Junji Ito, the last comic I bought was the last issue of Fell. Not sure what attracted me to this [spoiler]it was the cool suit [/QUOTE] but I'm having a good time. It's full of super tight closeups and gorgeous tints. Every frame is something I'd like to have as a wallpaper on my phone.

2. Wat why? You don't like it?

3. Your spoiler tags I do the same thing on my phone.

That suit is definitely killer.

4. lol.

The spoiler still works on Tapatalk!

5. Entertainment Weekly posted the cover to Alan Moore's long awaited epic, Jerusalem. I was going to post the painting here, but it looks like shit.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. So apparently the internet blew up today because Captain America has been a Hydra agent all along. Somehow.

I suspect this will be the next thing retconned. We'll see how fast. I'm going with a Skrull.

I'm irrationally angry about it considering that I don't even read comics.

8. It's really fucking dumb. It all goes back to his father beating his mother and a Hydra agent helping them when he was a little kid. It really flies in the face of a lot of things in the comics.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. DC Rebirth #1 is pretty great.