Page 539 of 691 FirstFirst ... 525535537538539540541543553 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 6903

Thread: What Are You Listening to? Part 2

1. I don't think I've listened to a full Wilco since A Ghost is Born (which I really like).

Ive also fallen in love with Cherry bomb. Tyler the Creaters new one. And "i dont go outside, and i hate shit". EArl Sweatshirts. both are very good cds, Cherry bomb is a little wierd though..........

New Old Black Eyed Peas shit. i love it.

6. This will fuck with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Did Matt Stone do this?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Also I can't believe it took me this long to get into War, blues-funk band with Western themed songs? Their albums are solid and far beyond the singles they have. I'm really glad Eric Burdon left early on too, as ever since I saw him be an ass on stage complaining about House of the Rising Sun making him famous, I've disliked that guy.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Oh man War is killer! Cisco Kid is one of the coolest tunes ever invented!

I am loving this like crazy:

I never really paid that band any attention until attempting to learn Warsaw at Josh's request. I think I'm pretty big on them now.

Fuck yeah! Next step: live Joy Division recordings. Let me know when you're ready.