Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghostbusters 3

I bet that is a trick statement

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    No more or less likely than dudes doing those things imo. That buying a building for a fire pole is silly and unlikely is the joke!
    It's a stereotype. It works because little boys want to grow up and be firemen. Will the Ladybusters be buying a horse stable or a princess castle?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yo, girls love sliding on poles.
    One of the women in this doesn't.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I bet that is a trick statement
    You may be on to something.

5. I like the new direction. I thought for sure they would be casting Chris Pratt from Parks and Rec in this since he's apparently in everything (and that's fine by me). The fact that this is all women means they're probably more motivated than ever to hit it out of the park.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. and Rec
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I like the new direction. I thought for sure they would be casting Chris Pratt from Parks and Rec in this since he's apparently in everything (and that's fine by me). The fact that this is all women means they're probably more motivated than ever to hit it out of the park.
    That is an interesting conclusion to come to. I was unaware that gender swapping in fiction was a sign that 'shits about to get serious'

8. I think he means that people might be expecting less out of women in these iconic roles, so the actresses involved might be inclined to really give it their all to prove them wrong.

I don't know if anyone is worried about their ability to act.

10. Because ability and effort are always constant.