Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pineapple's Art Thread

1. Watch out Pineapple, I think Aurora has some CotC4U.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. btw, CotC ftw. YAY I KNOW INTRONET SPEEK.
    that was actually dinner last night, no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    That actually sorta turns me on.
    I took all your French Toast.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    That actually sorta turns me on.
    no surprise there

6. could never get a good scan of this, so I finally stopped trying and got someone to take a pic of the finished version of this drawing I made. finished it a couple years back and gave it away as a gift, this one was the last drawing I was actually proud to say I did.
    yes it's an update to one that I already posted.
    hopefully it's in a high res so you can see everything, I'm not even sure how the picture came out.

edit: just thinking of this, it's kinda sad that this was the second thread of the second page... after ALMOST A YEAR. I see the artist block is not the popular part of TnL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drawing 012.jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	32570  
    Last edited by Pineapple; 07 Mar 2008 at 02:00 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rated RKO View Post
    could never get a good scan of this, so I finally stopped trying and got someone to take a pic of the finished version of this drawing I made. finished it a couple years back and gave it away as a gift, this one was the last drawing I was actually proud to say I did.
    hopefully it's in a high res so you can see everything, I'm not even sure how the picture came out.
    i love pen and ink work :x
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. I'm assuming you liked it then.
    Thanks much.

9. That's crazy and amazing.
    Donk