Page 2245 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 223122412243224422452246224722492259 ... LastLast
Results 22,441 to 22,450 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Thanks Netflix.

Everyone contact your mobile phone provider and tell them you want to switch to Sprint's unlimited plan. AT&T just knocked $20 off my monthly bill just for saying that.

3. I feel like this is interrupting the flow of awesome jokes but life is good: Three weeks ago I began waning myself off all the bad shit and excessive eating. Took a week but since two weeks ago I've been staying around 1200-1300 calories of good stuff, getting at least 8k steps a day, drinking at least 96oz of water, etc. I was 230 three weeks ago. Today, after five days stuck at 216, I crossed to 215. Coinciding with that, I had to tighten my belt lest my pants fall off.

Best part is it isn't a crazy fad diet. Just 1200-1300 calories. Good, low cal stuff for breakfast and lunch (I found these vegan soups that are low sodium and like 200 calories max for the entire thing, but they're so filling I can only eat half most of the time). I burn like 3k or more a day so that's a 1700-1800 deficit. I was expecting my doctor visit today to be like, "You can't do that! You can't eat untrimmed steak for dinner! Your cholesterol is awful! Your heart is in trouble!" Complete opposite! She said as long as I'm staying active (riding my bike, walking, etc.) and not just running a deficit, and getting good sleep, I am on a good path.

So yeah, life is good right now. Got a much more significant raise than I expected, too.

4. Congrats dude!!! You most likely can bump up your calories a bit if you want to, 1300 is really low for a man of average height. If you're at *at least* a 500 cal deficit, you'll lose fairly quickly. It's suuuuuch a good feeling to have your clothes fit looser, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Yeah, she did say I could tack on an additional 200-300 more and still see results. I'm pondering it, but I'm not hungry. In the past, I've always snuck things in here and there because I was still hungry.

Ex: They've got pizza here at work for a meeting. I'm not part of the meeting but they invited me to have some. I can smell it. No desire. This is a first, so I'd rather not push it.

6. Do what feels right for your body. If you're starting to feel fatigued or sluggish, def up those cals - but if you feel fine and energetic, do what works! Beating cravings is a milestone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. The French intern is telling everyone, "May the Forth be with you!" Even the people who clearly don't give a fuck about Star Wars.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. That's not very respectful. Doesn't he know it's Cinco de Cuatro?

I shit properly for the first time in weeks. I don't know what the food there did to me, but I'd been extruding a clay-like substance ever since my trip to Las Vegas.

9. A solid, normal shit is one of life's greatest pleasures.

10. https://www.twitch.tv/misterrogers

800 episode Mister Rogers marathon on Twitch.