Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 163173175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1779

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. I believe that. I drink maybe 3 pints a month, and almost never touch hard liquor, but I eat terribly, get very little sleep and barely exercise. I still get carded at 40.

2. I drink 3 pints of liquor a night.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

I usually have one or two beers these days.
    Boo, Hiss.

I average, maybe, two beers a week.

5. I'm over 40 now and have slowed down immensely. When I do drink, it has something to do with vodka. Luksosowa. Cheap and smooth.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Y'all gotta chill. We're not young. We're going to be wearing that booze by way of bloating faces and guts, ruddy skin, and flaccid dorks. Boozing is the difference between aging gracefully and not.

Not getting holier than thou--this is the talk I give myself, too.
    This. I didn't come into drinking until I was over 30, and then it was like being in a candy shop. Liquor bottles have all sorts pleasing designs, and trying all the stuff and discovering what you like can be a pretty fun experience. It's problematic when you confirm you like rums and whiskeys and the liquor store is basically next door, or potentially worse, you avoid dry social occasions because your friends don't seem particularly engaging when fully sober.

7. Been off the sauce for almost a year now I think. Maybe not quite that long. shit made me gain so much weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Liquor will wreck your health worse over time than beer or wine, and high ABV ipas and the like faster than grass cutting beers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I average, maybe, two beers a week.
    I do two or three a week if that myself. But they're quart cans of Asahi or Sapporo tallboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I'm over 40 now and have slowed down immensely. When I do drink, it has something to do with vodka. Luksosowa. Cheap and smooth.
    That's actually one of the best vodkas readily available. Most arent fit for consumption.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Y'all gotta chill. We're not young. We're going to be wearing that booze by way of bloating faces and guts, ruddy skin, and flaccid dorks. Boozing is the difference between aging gracefully and not.

Not getting holier than thou--this is the talk I give myself, too.
    True–but strength training is probably the best method to help slow down your body from aging.

10. I know it's bad for me but I'm very hedonistic and tasty things that make me feel good bring me joy.