Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PMs

1. PMs

I just noticed the inbox can now hold 100 PMs. Rock on.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Welcome to back in the day.

3. What's a PM?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Welcome to back in the day.
    I catch on slow, but i catch on.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I literally did that a year ago. Or maybe back in March. But probably a year ago. Anyway, you're welcome.

6. So we know now that no one ever PMs Dolemite.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    So we know now that no one ever PMs Dolemite.
    i see what you did there.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    So we know now that no one ever PMs Dolemite.
    You did just the other day, don't front.

9. PHP Code:
    for(i=0;i<100;i++)

send_pm("Dolemite""floodin ur inbox");

10. I remember lamenting that the PM box was too small at 50, and then a little later it was quietly changed to 100. Which made me happy.

However, I've now run out of space again! I've even gone through and deleted any PMs that have their text quoted in other PMs (so conversations were still preserved in their entirety). This helped for awhile, but I'm at 99 now, and there's nothing I can delete without permanently destroying PM box history. It's quite a quandary. Is there any way to forward PMs to an email? I could cut and paste, but that would be quite tedious.