Page 761 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 747757759760761762763765775 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    All anyone can talk about after some white supremacist loser killed 9 churchgoing black people is the damn Confederate flag. This bums the shit out of me.

This is like the quick fix country.
    I posted about this earlier, but the flag is a big deal, it's symbolic, the icon of a people. But it's wrong; it's an agitating, divisive, battle flag. Casual southerners should let it go, and extremists most definitely should be less aware of it. Holding on to the rose tinted glasses of Dixie is partially responsible for race crimes. That flag should have been buried 150 years ago.

This lady however disagrees and makes me feel bad. But the flag still needs to go.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Jun 2015 at 09:58 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I think it should go too, but it's not going to change anything structural that leads to losers like stormroof hating people because of their skin color.

3. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    There's a reason we should give Texas back to Mexico, or Spain, or Ukraine, or really anyone who will take it. What with their textbooks, gerrymandering any dissenting views out of politics, anti-abortion absolutism, open carry crazies, Ted Cruz, and everything else that makes that state so utterly broken, it really could stand to go away now.

Florida is a better state than Texas. That's how bad it's gotten.
    The U.S. would be further in debt without us. We give in about $19 billion a year more in taxes than we receive in Fed spending and we add $1.4 trillion to the annual economy.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/daily...s-fiscal-union
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Jun 2015 at 10:06 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Well, he didn't say give the OIL to Mexico. Come on, lets not be stupid.

5. Trump's defense of his Mexican rapist comments:
    "If you go to Fusion, you will see a story: About 80% of the women coming in, you know who owns Fusion? Univision! Go to Fusion and pick up the stories on rape. It's unbelievable when you look at what's going on. So all I'm doing is telling the truth," Trump said.

Lemon replied that the press stories are about women being raped, but not about criminals coming across the border.

"Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.
    Finally a "where's the beef" for millennials.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Put that shit on a t shirt

7. Leon took the #1 spot for R&B/Hip Hop! But he only sold 38,000 records. WTF is that a normal high record sales for today's music? I mean if it were just R&B, yeah. But Hip Hop records do not sale more??

http://m.billboard.com/articles/colu...hip-hop-albums

8. Yea. Music sales are shit.

9. Do any of the digital sales companies put out numbers? I don't think I've ever seen it. Physical sales have been really low for awhile now.

10. Yeah, Mylie Cyrus' last record only sold 300k overall.
    Boo, Hiss.